Based in Canada
September 25 2018
PC / Steam
Parkasaurus challenges the player to plan, design, and construct exhibits that maximize both their Dinos happiness and the park guests’ willingness to spend money! Starting with only a dream and an abandoned park the player will discover new technologies, new attractions, and a special bond with all their Dinos, all captured in stunningly beautiful modernised 3D flat design graphics. In Parkasaurus fortune is a real possibility and money management is an absolute necessity.
The idea for Parkasaurus originated from one of the WashBear wives, who had made a binder of dinosaur management ideas (made out of actual colored construction paper!). From there, the Parkasaurus prototype was created. This prototype continued from a long history of prototypes from Washbear - except this one seemed good enough to share with the world. Made by only two experience indie developers in their spare time, they use Unity, duct tape and glue. Parkasaurus is crafted with heart, stress, and puppies on our laps.
- Exhibit Design: Each dinosaur requires a unique biosphere - the shape of exhibit, materials used, ecology, plants, elevation and humidity all make a difference
- Park Creation and Management: Wisely spend resources to build the ultimate Dino Park and turn a profit to ensure future stability
- Guest Monetization: By reading reviews and observing your guests, fine tune your parks flow and arrangement to maximize happiness
- Employee Management: Level up rookie hires or bring on established veterans to help run your park smoothly
- Time Travel for Dino Eggs: Go back in time to retrieve the hottest (and oldest) Dino Eggs
- Chaotic Dino Escapes: Handle with care your Dino rampages by switching into first person view
- Year Round Challenges: Manage unexpected weather disasters and the expected demands of each season
Parkasaurus Launch Trailer YouTube
Parkasaurus - Official Date Announcement Trailer YouTube
Parkasaurus : Privacy System Reveal YouTube
Parkasaurus : Exhibit Pane Reveal YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Build a low-poly Jurassic Park in dinosaur park sim Parkasaurus"
- Austin Wood, PC Gamer
- "PARKASAURUS IS ZOO TYCOON MEETS JURASSIC PARK MEETS AN FPS"
- Seth G. Macy, IGN
- "Parkasaurus is a Dinosaur Zoo Management Game from Two Guacamelee Devs"
- Ozzie Mejia, Shack News
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Parkasaurus Steam Page
Please come Wishlist / buy the game, it really helps us out. xoxo store.steampowered.com.
About Washbear Studio
Washbear Studio is a small independent studio made up of two veteran game tinkerers originating from the team that created the excellent Guacamelee!, Mutant Blobs Attack and Severed. Currently the two are making Parkasaurus with all their heart.
More information on Washbear Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.